Monday, September 20, 2004

A Little About Me

I feel that before I start treating everyone to my opinions it might be a good idea to share a little about myself. I'm 45 years old, extremely happily married, with two rather young children. I'm a Christian. I was raised a Catholic; recently I joined the Southern Baptist church. (There's a long story here which I won't get into now.)

I also have Aspergers Syndrome. For a detailed description of what this involves look here . It's affected me in various ways all my life. But right now it means that I have trouble holding down a job because I have trouble remembering and carrying out directions. And I have trouble talking to people and maintaining friendships. I think this is part of the reason for this blog. I want to express my thoughts in ways I can't face to face. I've always wanted to have a sort of newspaper opinion column. This is as close as I'm likely to get. I pray that God will be pleased with my efforts and that He will bless whoever reads my writings.

No comments: