Thursday, December 07, 2006

I'm Back...For Now

As anyone can see, I haven't been blogging in awhile. I've been sickly a bit recently, and I've been reading and thinking a good deal about the Methodist Church and Christianity in general. I've been very much wanting to write about that. But because of the way my brain is wired, I have difficulty gathering my thoughts together into a coherent whole. I want my writing to be precise, well-organized and interesting, but I can't figure out how to do it. And the effort is time-consuming and painful.

But I need the discipline of writing. I need to put those words together, difficult though it is, if only to work out for myself what I believe.

So here we go again.

1 comment:

bobbie said...

hi michelle, i saw that you were linking to me, so i came to look around.

i just want to encourage you to use your blog as a tool - just write - don't care if anyone is reading or if what you write makes sense to anyone but you.

i drive people nuts because i don't use capitals or have great spelling - but i have found so much healing on my blog. so many of my thoughts are processed there. it's been a great place for me to put things together.

i look at it like a 'dressing room' for my thoughts sometimes. i like to try them on, look at them again and decide if they make sense to me, and if anyone else reads them, to them.

i have subscribed to your feed, so i hope that you find freedom in finding your words, i look forward to reading them.